We are launching an award for promoting Swedish business history. On 5 Sep, we’ll hand out the first ever Business History Award. Who do you think should get it?
The Business History Award is a newly established award from us the Center for Business History. The prize amount of SEK 100,000 is given to a person, group och company who have made permanent contributions to share and highlight Swedish business history and thereby shown the contribution of Swedish business to our societal development.
The award can be given to private individuals and researchers, as well as to companies, academic institutions and other organizations.
// The call for nominations was 2 May – 18 June.
Thank you all for your nominations. The jury is now in deliberation.
The award recipient will be announced on 5 Sep
at this year’s History Marketing Summit. //
- Chairman: Lennart Francke, board professional.
- Roland Fahlin, chair of Friends of Centre for Business History, previously CEO for the ICA Group
- Alexander Husebye, ceo Centre for Business History
- Anders Houltz , head of research Centre for Business History
- Krister Hillerud, vice president, Centre for Business History
- Anders Sjöman, head of communication, Centre for Business History
- Margarita Feldman, responsible for marketing communication, Centre for Business History
- Call for nominations starts: 2 May
- Call for nomination ends: 18 June
- Jury deliberations: 19 June – 15 August
- Award recipient announced: 5 September