A historical website is core to most history marketing. A webbased story lets you connect with target audiences and ensures that your heritage is aligned with your brand in engaging, meaningful campaigns. A hub for all social media and content markteting activities.
Use the power of your own unique heritage and tell it on a historical website. By inviting audiences to share in your company’s own history and learnings, you awake interest and create engagement. A historical website makes your corporate heritage accessible to everyone, everywhere, at all hours. Integrate your website with your social media-channels to reach even more and to invite to discussion that takes engagement to the next level.
Our archivists and editors are experts at telling engaging and confirmed corporate stories, narratives that are based on authentic source material. We blend storytelling and web design with archival and historical expertise to tell your story.
And if you’ve invested in a well-structured corporate archive, you have the platform for updating your history site on a continuous basis with new stories.
Here are some of the historical websites we’ve built for customers
A website for your communication needs
We create the website that best suits the needs of you and your organization.
- A freestanding historical website that we link to your corporate digital archive is a powerful storytelling platform. Load it with engaging content: archive material in combination with new articles and vidos. Tell it thematically or chronologically. An integrated search engine makes all the content easy to find.
- A purely image-based website is a great alternative when you have an abundance of images, films and printed material. A simple and easy-to-navigate structure simplifies the task of adding content.
- A timeline web tells your company in straight, chronological order. We help you create a timeline that brings your corporate history to life in text and images. A timeline is easy to integrate with an existing corporate website.
- An historical campaign-page lets you quickly introduce a jubilee or an historical event, before you lead your visitors further on your regular website.
- If you’d rather tell your company’s history on your existing website, we’ll help you with structure, images and other editorial decisions.
We’re there all the way
No matter which type of online packaging you choose, we’re there all the way to help you tell your history. We find the narrative that best supports your communicative goals and objectives. We research and retrieve from the archive, and add newly produced material as needed. We design and develop your website. If you want to, we’ll also manage updates, uptime and general maintenance of the website.
Stand-alone history sites:
- Alectas historia
- Historien om Skandia
- History of Telia Sonera
- Brandförsäkringsverkets historia
- Historien om HSB
- Arvid Nordqvist Historia
- Systembolagets historia
- Unilevers varumärkens historia
- Historien om OK
- Swedish Design
- HandelsbanksHistorien (enbart för anställda)
- The History of Ericsson
- LRFs historia
- Handelns historia
- Historien om Bröderna Nobel
- Svenska Bostäders historia, history part on Svenska Bostäders corporate site
- Arlas historia, history part on Arla’s consumer site
- The History of Atlas Copco, history part on Atlas Copco’s corporate site
- Historien om Vattenfall, history part on Vattenfall’s corporate site
- Bussbranschens historia, historie part on the Transport Industry’s business site
- Allmännyttans historia, history part on allmännyttan.se