The purpose of the association Friends of the Centre for Business History is to give its members a chance to experience business heritage settings, familiarize themselves with unique corporate acrhives, exchange thoughts about business history, and also to meet interestning business profiles of today.
Members in the “Friends of…”-association receive the same benefits as companies and organizations who are members of the Association Centre for Business History:
- Invitations to events and seminars
- Subscription to the quarterly business magazine “Företagshistoria”
- Our digital newsletter
- Discounts in our shop
The annual membership fee is 340 SEK, payable to bankgiro 517-0451. Don’t forget to include your name, emailadress and physical adress for the magazine subscription, when paying.
Do you want to know more? Contact:
The board of the “Friends of…”-association
- Roland Fahlin (chair), previously CEO and chairman of ICA AB and the ICA Group.
- Martin Joanson, Facility Manager at SEB
- Kerstin Stigmark, previously research officer at the Swedish Foundation for Humanities and Social Sciences (Riksbankens Jubileumsfond)
- Alexander Husebye, CEO at the Centre for Business History
- Annika Andersson, CFO at the Centre for Business History
- Cecilia Klynne, head of member service at the Centre for Business History