It’s finally time again: History Marketing Summit is back! Ses you on 9 September at Nalen in Stockholm. Livestream will be available.
HMS21 is the annual highlight for anyone who want to learn more about using corporate heritage to strengthen the organization and the brand. It’s a full-day conference for anyone in marketing, communication, HR – or in senior management. An upcoming anniversary often marks the start for many organizations’ uses of their history — but history and heritage can be used in so many ways and at all times.
Because every company’s history is unique! And if used well it becomes a strategic resource. At HMS21, you’ll meet companies who successfully use their own authentic history to ground today’s strategy, grow the business, and not in the least give all coworkers a common narrative from which to meet all future challenges. Something we’ve all needed in these pandemic times.
Confirmed speakers for HMS21:
- Ted Ryan, Ford Motor (USA)
- Katarina Berg, Spotify
- Martin Gebhardt, Adidas (Tyskland)
- Gustav Källstrand, Nobel Foundation
- Johan Eriksson, Swedbank
- Josefin Lundmark, ICA
- Christer Lundin, Arla
- Helene Winberg, Skansen
- Lena Posner Körösi, ambassador for parliament initiative Demokrati 100
Also: Anders Sjöman from organizers Centre for Business History will share insights into the latest developments in strategic history marketing. We’ll also hand out this year’s Business History Awards, to a well-deserved receipient.
Sign up for HMS21
- Time: 9 September 2021, 09.00-17.00
- Place: Nalen (Regeringsgatan 74, Stockholm.) Digital livesteam will be available.
- Price: 3 900 SEK. (Is your company a member of the Centre for Business History? Then you only pay 950 SEK. Use the code HMSMEMBER below. Not sure if your company is a member? Mail us and ask.)
I want to come to HMS21: