Business journalist Hanna Dunér closed HMS17 with a few thoughts about openness and transparency.
– The link to our history helps us with today’s product development, said Thommy Bindefeld from Svenskt Tenn at HMS17.
– History is nothing new to ICA, said Eva Burén and Björn Olsson at HMS17.
– We have a strong history to take our energy from today, said Stefan Nilsson from Ersta Diakoni at HMS17.
– At Systembolaget, we need to know our history to justify our future as a state-run exclusive seller of alcohol in Sweden, said Anna Larsson. See her presentation from HMS17.
– Our history propels us forward. It’s an important part of all our communication, said Martin Hedensiö, Alecta, at HMS17.
“History helps us solidfy our position as the creator of the concept “blue jean”, said Tracey Panek at HMS17.
– This is the Swarovski archive, and this is how it works with the rest of the orgaization, said Stephanie Bonsack at HMS17.